SCHUBERTH E1 MODULAR HELMET
Unit price/ per
- OFF Save ₱11,620
- Product Description
- Size Guide
The Schuberth E1 Helmet offers adventure riders a modular helmet designed to perform when the ride leaves the pavement. The Schuberth design team developed the E1 in Schuberth’s proprietary aeroacoustics lab, resulting in a helmet optimized for both aerodynamic and aeroacoustic performance. Schuberth’s Anti-Roll-Off System keeps the helmet in place, while the removable and washable inner lining allows riders to keep their helmet clean in between adventures.
One of the most innovative features is the fully articulating peak visor, which can be adjusted to three different positions independently from the face shield and chin bar. The E1 can be worn with both the face shield and peak in place, or riders may opt to easily remove either piece for the ride. The E1 also features a closable air vent in the chin bar to ensure that riders get enough air as the ride intensifies, while a removable and washable filter will help clean the air in dirty and dusty conditions.
The E1 includes a built-in antenna for Schuberth’s SRC-System PRO. Utilizing the latest in Cardo communication technology, the Bluetooth SRC-System serves as an intercom with other riders and can connect to a GPS unit, MP3 player, or mobile phone for navigation, music listening, or phone calls.
- Interior liner has been designed with fewer seams and a more universal interior fit
- Improved EPS with integrated antennas for SRC-System which improves radio and Bluetooth range
- Micro-lock ratchet chin strap
- Large reflective panels on the neckroll
- Improved face shield ratchet mechanism
- Integrated sun visor
The outer shell is offered in two helmet shell sizes and combines an aerodynamically optimal shape with excellent protection. It is manufactured using Schuberth's typical compression molding process and thus permits great stability and low weight.
- Shell material: S.T.R.O.N.G. fiber
- Helmet shell technology from SCHUBERTH permits low weight
- Glass fiber with a special resin added is compressed in a vacuum at high pressure to form a helmet shell which is exceptionally sturdy
- Perfected aerodynamics for higher speeds
- Upward lift = 0!
- Directionally stable
- No oscillatory tendency
- No buffeting
- Spoiler integrated into the helmet shell
The EPS foam liner is modular in design to ensure optimal shock absorption. This complex segmentation guarantees enhanced force absorption and distribution.
- Made of specially optimized EPS foam
- Complex multizone foaming allows optimal shock absorption
A special inner lining of the E1 was developed according to Schuberth's innovative Comfort Fit concept that ensures the helmet fits comfortably and securely in all situations. The combination of carefully selected COOLMAX and Thermocool materials, with the additional use of Interpower coatings, also makes the inner lining a highly-effective moisture removal and cooling system.
- COOLMAX pad system, completely removable and washable (hand wash, 30°C)
- Optimized fit
- Variable venting for effective ventilation
- Adjustable for summer/winter
- Removable comfort cheek and headband pads
Thanks to the design of the vents, the supply of fresh air are increased by up to 60%. The combination of multipath channels in the EPS foam liner and the head/chin/mouth ventilation ensures that fresh air is distributed effectively over the entire head area.
A.R.O.S. and Neck Strap:
The Anti-Roll-Off System (A.R.O.S.) was specially developed by SCHUBERTH as a safety feature and is incorporated into every SCHUBERTH motorcycle helmet. It ensures that the helmet cannot roll off of the head when the chinstrap is closed and correctly adjusted:
- The helmet cannot pivot off the head from behind
- The risk of contact between the chin section of the helmet and the chin or throat of the rider is minimized due to the small angle of tilt
- Reduces the chance of the helmet coming into contact with the chest as the result of an accident
- Precise setting of the chinstrap length through adjustment on both sides
- Micro-lock ratchet lock
The EasyChange visor mechanism makes changing face shields extremely quick and simple without the use of tools.
- City position offers maximum ventilation while traveling at slower speeds
- Pinlock prevents shield from fogging
- DOT (as of Spring 2018, Schuberth USA is no longer importing ECE rated E1 Helmets)
We Also Recommend
LS2 FF353 RAPID HELMET
LS2 FF902 SCOPE HELMET
LS2 FF325 STROBE HELMET
KOMINE JK-128 PROTECT FULL MESH JACKET