LS2 FF800 STORM NERVE HELMET
Unit price/ per
The exterior shell design of the LS2 FF800 Storm takes advantage of several aerodynamic principles to use wind energy in favor of the rider, both professional and amateur. The shape of the shell and ventilation ports helps maintain stability while riding and renewing the air inside the helmet efficiently. The shell comes in two shell sizes and weighs about 1400 +/- 50 grams on the small size helmet.
- Shell made of KPA (Kinetic Polymer Alloy), a polymer alloy that stands out for being very robust and affording superb impact absorption.
- Oval shell.
- 2 shell sizes for a better fit for each size.
- Multi-density channeled EPS
- Clear polycarbonate Screen with anti-scratch treatment and UV protection.
- Prepared for Max Vision Pinlock
- Quick Screen Release System.
- Integrated sun visor.
- Ventilation system with front air intake (on the top and the chin guard) and rear output for good airflow. The front inlets may be opened and closed.
- The Interior is very comfortable, made of breathable and antibacterial fabric, fully removable and washable.
- Pre-shaped, laser-cut inner padding for superb ergonomics and comfort.
- Chin curtain as standard.
- Micrometric closure with reinforced steel strap.
- Homologation: ECE 22.05
We Also Recommend
100% RIDEFIT GLOVES
100% TARKA VEST
DAINESE 4 STROKE 2 GLOVES
DAINESE ADVENTURE FULL ZIP HOODIE