AGV ORBYT DOC 46 HELMET
- Technical Description
- Size Guide
Orbyt is the ultimate AGV jet helmet, designed for maximum comfort, freedom, and protection in the urban environment. Ultra-comfortable interiors make every ride easy and enjoyable. The central air intake is strategically positioned in such a way that it isn’t affected by the sun visor position. Its smooth mechanism allows perfect activation also wearing gloves. AGV safety standards are ensured by multi densities EPS construction, which guarantees superior impact performances. Riding is always fun.
- Shell in High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin engineered in 2 sizes with 3-density EPS structure developed in 2 sizes.
- Integrated Ventilation System with adjustable upper air intake strategically placed to capture maximum airflow without interference with the internal sun visor
- Dry-Comfort fabric interiors with removable and washable cheek pads and crown pad and non-removable neckroll
- Fit especially designed to allow wearing glasses
- An Anti-scratch visor is designed to protect the face below the level of the chin.
- Integrated anti-scratch sun visor, removable without using tools. The visor is operated by turning the plate on the left side of the helmet.
- Micrometric retention system.
- Ready for generic communication system
- ECE22.05 homologated