SHOEI GLAMSTER FULL FACE HELMET
• SIGN UP and get ₱100 OFF on your first purchase. Use the code MWOSF100 upon checkout. Minimum spend of ₱2,500.
• Get ₱100 OFF for purchases over ₱5,000. Use the code MWOSV100 upon checkout.
Promo runs until November 30, 2023.
- Size Guide
SHOEI's "Evolution of the Classic Style"
The Glamster's shell is designed with both design and functionality in mind. This helmet features a design with attention to even the finest detail, without sacrificing ease of use. With elements such as the iconic ducktail shape of the SHOEI Neo-Classic series as well as a lower air intake with a stylistic design and more, we designed the Glamster in the style of a classic onroad full-face helmet.
The Glamster uses our new flat-design CPB-1V shield/visor, which goes along well with the helmet's classic onroad full-face design. The shield/visor moves in an eccentric line when closed or opened, preventing it from rubbing against the window beading for smooth operability. The window beading matches the helmet's classic design, while its rim shape enhances airtightness. The Glamster makes your riding more comfortable with the latest features in the style of a classic.
- *Do not push the shield tab directly upwards. Doing so may cause the PINLOCK® EVO lens to come into contact with the window beading, which may damage either the lens or the window beading.
- 1: Put your finger on the shield tab and push the shield/visor forward to release the lock.
- 2: To open, raise the shield/visor.
Interior components provide a comfortable fit
As with other SHOEI Neo-Classic series helmets, raised fabric is used inside the helmet. Synthetic nubuck leather is used on the area close to the eye port to cut down on shield/visor glare. Also, synthetic leather is used on the parts where the skin tends to rub against the fabric when the rider puts on or takes off the helmet. This material has a glossy look that is less susceptible to soiling. All interior parts can be removed and washed to keep them clean and sanitary.