O'NEAL TRANSITION SOLID MTB HELMET
Unit price/ per
- Size Guide
When things get a little rougher on the trail, you need to be able to rely on your equipment for maximum protection. For you to fully concentrate on the ride, we at O'NEAL take care of the rest - for example with the TRANSITION Helmet.
The TRANSITION HELMET from O'NEAL is a particularly lightweight and functional enduro helmet for all riders who want more.
- Light & airy: The Enduro Full-Face Helmet is lightweight and well ventilated.
- Ventilation & Cooling: Thanks to multiple vents, you'll keep a cool head even during long rides.
- Long-lasting design: Multicolored graphics give this O'NEAL helmet its sporty look and stay with you for a long time thanks to the best technology.
- Ultra-plush lining: The ultra-plush lining of this O'NEAL helmet is sweat absorbent. It is washable and can easily be removed.
- Fidlock® magnetic closure: The O'NEAL Fidlock® magnetic closure allows one-handed opening & closing with maximum safety while riding.
- Integrated IPX® Acells Rotational Impact Absorption Technology: Designed to reduce head injuries caused by rotational forces during the fall.
- Airflaps™ compatible: For more ventilation under goggles and the helmet - with this O'NEAL helmet you can easily combine your Airflaps™.
- Super safe: The MTB helmet exceeds the EN1078 safety standard for bicycle helmets and meets the ASTM Downhill standard.
We Also Recommend
O'NEAL TRAILFINDER SPLIT MTB HELMET
O'NEAL TRAILFINDER MTB HELMET
O'NEAL PIKE 2.0 MTB HELMET
O'NEAL FURY STAGE V.22 MTB HELMET